5 min read
At Planhat, we aim to build the next-generation customer platform, and we know it’s ambitious. But what’s even more ambitious is Planhat’s users.
Whenever there is a product update, the launch of a new feature, or us diving into a deep discussion on NRR, product usage, and automations, it never ceases to surprise us: Planhat’s users are very, very strong, creating real value for real businesses in their day-to-day-work in our platform.
But even the most ambitious need to get challenged.
That’s why we have created the Planhat Power User Certification. It’s a Certification Course created to empower Planhat admins - we like to call them Power Users - to increase their knowledge and ability in Planhat further.
The Certification is built out of four courses, each with video, text, and quizzes, designed to teach Power Users to solve any customer-related issues they are facing in their organisation by teaching them how to think about Planhat as a whole rather than the individual modules and learn to use some of the more advanced features of the platform.
To learn more about the Planhat Power User Certification, we met one of the key enablers in transforming this from an idea on a blank piece of (Notion) paper to a fully functional certification: Justine Rens, who heads up our new Enablement team at Planhat.
Hey Justine! Tell us more, what is the Planhat Power User Certification?
– It’s a new initiative from Planhat, aiming at empowering Planhat admins by giving them a learning hand and ensuring they become true product experts. We do this with the help of video courses run by our enablement experts, helping to upskill anyone who is a Planhat admin today and become a certified Planhat Power User. Our goal is to strengthen the community around Planhat and give everyone the knowledge they need to maximise the potential for both the company they work at and themselves.
Why should anyone aim to become a certified Planhat Power User?
– At Planhat, we are building the next-generation customer platform. And as more and more users login into our platform, it becomes clear that the strength of our platform - its flexibility - allows for many different use cases. Our users all have in common that they are experts at creating customer growth and adding value to their businesses. With the continuous business growth in the cloud, this won’t slow down. So if you’re a proven expert on one of the strongest platforms for customer growth, there are plenty of opportunities ahead of you. Plus, you get a great bubbly badge to display on your LinkedIn profile. Who doesn’t want that?
There are thousands of Planhat users out there today. Can everyone become a certified Planhat Power User?
– Anyone who has admin permission can become a certified power user! It’s really for people who already know the basics of Planhat but want to discover how the platform can support their organisation even further. With this Certification, you will learn how to think about Planhat as a whole, create end-to-end Customer Success processes and deep dive into some of the more advanced features. Ultimately, the different aspects of Planhat will come together and help you solve any customer-related problem.
What will I learn?
– The certification consists of four separate courses. Any customer problem you’re trying to solve will start with data you need to capture, some action(s) you want to take with that data and a story you want to share around that data. You’ll also want to set up automations to remove manual efforts and make your workflows as efficient as possible. This is exactly what we’ll focus on in this Certification. Each of the Courses will include examples and tasks to do it yourself:
Organise data, where we’ll look at the data architecture of Planhat, making sure you understand what the possibilities are with the data and how best to structure it on your tenant.
Take action with data, where you’ll learn how to take action with data to help you build end-to-end processes. You’ll also learn to automate your process as much as possible by building automations or End-User playbooks.
Tell stories with data is where we look at visualising the data, helping you understand, analyse and share the outcomes of the processes you’ve set up.
Customise your tenant, where you’ll learn about the advanced possibilities of tailoring your Planhat tenant to your organisation’s needs.
At the end of this course, the new Power User should be able to take the learnings and put them into action. It’s been designed to make it as tangible as possible.
This sounds great. But besides upskilling the individual Planhat user, what can a manager expect from having a Planhat Power User on their team?
– Once a team member is Certified, they will be able to suggest a solution to your customer related issues. Low adoption rates? A Power User knows what data is needed, how to set up an automated workflow to increase adoption without increasing your team’s workload, and how to share the process outcomes with you for analysis. Who wouldn’t want a Power User on their team?
Follow these simple steps, and you are on your way to become a certified Planhat Power User:
Open the landing page of the first course - “Organise data”
Click the top blue button “register here”
The Enablement team will enrol you and you will receive a welcome email with the link to start the course
Complete the course and earn your first badge (and don’t forget to share your accomplishments on Linkedin!)
Look out for the release of the additional courses: “Take action with data”, “Tell stories with data”, “Customise your tenant”.
Receive the latest news, updates, and invitations to our events.
Learn from industry leaders on how to prioritize customer-centric strategies and tackle the challenges of 2023 with Planhat's Customer Success Community Survey. Download it now.
Sabrina Perpetua, a finalist for Customer Success Manager of the Year, shares insights on being an exceptional CSM: communication, curiosity, and creativity.
Drop your email and let us show you our platform!